Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Helluva Ride

On St. Patty's of all days, I joined the rank of homeowners. Kelly and I closed on the house we put an offer on last October (crazy huh?). We've been busy ever since painting, putting up fixtures, and performing various tasks. We still have plenty of packing to do before the big move the first weekend of April, but it will pay off once we're in the place. Below are some pictures from last weekend of painting followed by a couple exterior shots.


More to come later...

4 comments:

Cordell said...

Dude, that's so sick...I'll be ready to move in about a year or so when I get my degree.

Unknown said...

holy shit dude... looks fucking sweet.. when can i move in?

Stash said...

sucker enjoy mowing the lawn

wc said...

MF i like mowing the lawn, esp your mom's ohhhhhhhhh