Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm on a Boat aaand it's Goin' Fast aaand...

Encompassing two days, this post is all about being on the water. The first of the two days we all went waverunning which was a blast. The biggest selling point from these guys was "We won't run you in circles." They sported a three square mile area in which you could go any direction as long as you stayed a respectable distance from everyone else in the square. Let me tell you, three miles goes fast when you're full throttling a waverunner. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures since we didn't have a waterproof camera, but I do have pictures from the next day when we went parasailing.
What you see above are from the journey to our spot. The captain and his mate (who were both riots) and then us sitting by while they were driving. Finally, you'll see Kelly scooting out to the platform while I wait to be called. The winds were not great, so we were taken up two at a time. Kelly and I were the first and the only ones who requested to be dipped which everyone later followed after they saw it wasn't bad.

1 comment:

Cordell said...

Doesn't look like you two stopped smiling the whole time! That looks awesome..