Monday, September 8, 2008

B Sides

Me, Kevin, and Monika messing with Kevin's iMac during training. As you can tell, we were nose to the grindstone.

Dom and I last summer at Maryland Heights.

Me demanding that we go throw frisbee at the beach this summer.

Will stuffin' his face at my graduation. That's right ladies, he's single!
Next to him is my dad, then Granny, then Will's dad Frankie.

These two were taken on my trip to Seattle, WA. This was when Microsoft flew me out there for a job interview. Obviously, I didn't get it. But hey, now I'm working for the Coast Guard. The trip was great and I got to see the city on Microsoft's tab. These were taken atop the infamous Space Needle.

Halloween 2007.

Disc golfin' Kelly...from the red tee :)

1 comment:

Cordell said...

single and happy!

nice post man!