Monday, September 22, 2008

PST

Well the day is almost here. This will probably be my last post until I get back From the west coast. I'm excited. It'll be my first trip to California, specifically San Francisco. I've got a coworker who is from the area and has been giving me the skinny about about it. Kelly's got her suitcase back that I'll be loading up. With everything, I'm about ready to go. Lord knows I need the break from work and all that. What a pain.

As Dom pointed out in his comment on the last post, he has loaned me his Browning bow. I'm hopefully going to do some hunting with it this season. With as little time as I have to prepare, I will consider it a very successful season if I can nab one deer. Dom was good enough to loan me the bow, being the mensch that he is. So anyway, hopefully the two of us can hunt and make a kill or two.

I've been pretty lax with pictures lately. So here's something I had going through my mind the other day:

No comments: