Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life before GPB

I decided to write a post talking about the last half-year of my life. I guess I'll start from when I graduated college in December 2007.Moving out of Blacksburg wasn't so bad, except for having to say goodbye to some of my close friends there. Frisbee on the drillfield was good exercise/banter. Dinner and Heroes/other TV shows with Kristin was always a blast. Going to the gym in the morning with Chico always made my day start out right. Yes, I'll go back for a visit, so I'm sure I'll see all of them again.

Afterwards, I moved back to WV where I worked as an intern over the summer. I started back full time at the Coast Guard Operations System Center on the Web Services Team. I moved in with my girlfriend Kelly, who I met there as an intern.
So now this is where we live, work, and play.

Just a couple weeks ago my best friend moved off to tackle the west coast. Will went to San Francisco to get back into grad school. He's digging it so far.
Yeah, I just thought that was a badass picture of us, so I figured I'd throw it up here.

That's about all I can think of right now...I'm a little tired so I'm going to wrap this up and do something else.

4 comments:

Cordell said...

that's a rockin forearm you got going there bro.

wc said...

i am merely a student, mr. c

Dom Z. said...

wtf i didn't make it into this post? i see your *girlfriend* did. what the shit is that? she doesn't even know about this blog yet.

i know that i find the word vagina difficult to say, and yet without batting an eye i can discuss my dick, or my rod, or my johnson...but that's no reason for this disrespect. what, do i need to compliment your manly arms to get a mention here?

wc said...

johnson?

don't worry, i'll try to remember to include you in some more posts dom. you'll most likely be in many of the hiking ones, but mentioned only in passing.